GolfTEC…Proven Path. Proven Results.
The Strength of GolfTEC's Proven Results:
- 16 years of Experience in the Golf Improvement Business
- 95% Success rate with our Five Factors to Maximum Improvement and Lasting Results
- 22% Market Share of all Golf Lesson taught in the US / largest Golf Instruction Company in the World
- Over 148 High Tech Indoor Improvement Centers open and operating with more coming / 3 International locations (Mexico and Canada)
- Over 2.8 million lessons taught to date with over 250,000 clients
- Currently Employ 2% of all Golf PGA Instructors in US (Numerous Teacher of year award winners)
Go with a proven approach to the golf instruction business
- Business model pioneered in 1995 has been documented in nearly 150 locations across the United States, Mexico and Canada. (Full disclosure including financial modeling)
- Integrated proprietary business system called CaddyMaster streamlines all scheduling, reporting, point-of-sale and CRM (customer relationship management) functions. (Ability to manage reports real time and minute by minute)
- GolfTEC University (GTU) and Franchise Training University (FTU) equip Coaches, Managers, City Managers and Owners by accelerating the start-up learning curve. Monitored teaching quality control and ongoing education addresses changing market conditions and ensures consistent lessons throughout our Improvement center locations. (IED, Instruction Education Department and our Operations Consultants deliver the support needed to run a successful center on a daily basis)
- Gain an advantage with GolfTEC's Personal Club Fitting process that is comprehensive, scientific and unbiased. GolfTEC created the Personal Club Fitting (PCF) to do one thing: provide an unparalleled club fitting experience that precisely matches a players clubs to their swing.
- Turnkey solution for investors lets you take advantage of your golf industry credentials - and their business acumen and financial resources: You've got the backing of the GolfTEC team in pursuing your dream business regardless of your current employment situation.
See why like-minded professionals became GolfTEC Owners.
These reasons capture the GolfTEC opportunity, the same ones that motivated other golf professionals to become Owners
- Opportunity to apply your passion and own a business in the industry you love
- Satisfaction from seeing players cut strokes and end playing frustration
- Control over daily involvement, pursuit of opportunity, achievement of personal and professional goals as well as a great work-life balance
- Confidence that comes from operating within well-established operational boundaries
- Belief in the power of independent business to succeed and overcome obstacles
In addition, a growing list of prestigious national awards, section awards and several tournament victories belong to the PGA and LPGA Professionals who have become GolfTEC Owners. Meet Owners who bring a passion for golf and a drive for business results.
Join the growing ranks for all the right reasons.
- Multi-year PGA member who wanted to teach more, and multiply his passion through a team of like-minded instructors
- Four GolfTEC Improvement Centers, Cleveland, OH)
"There's no question U.S. golfers love the game, and want to play better. Here in Cleveland, we've helped hundreds - from novices to scratch players - push beyond the plateaus. That alone is rewarding, and being in charge turns a great teaching approach into a lifestyle business for me." I wish there were more hours in a day. But here, the hours are mine to invest in my business instead of working like crazy for someone else."
- Former software product manager who passed the PAT and enrolled as a Level I PGA Apprentice - and has becoming a PGA Member in his sights
- Three GolfTEC Improvement Centers, Reno, NV and Sacramento, CA
"The passion I had as a player pushed me to become part of the PGA, and then take the next step in making golf my business. Every day brings challenges, but I've got the energy and belief that clients seem to grab on to - and that means strong sales of GolfTEC's full range of services. If you love seeing the before-and-after in someone's swing, or watching them break 90 for the first time, take a serious look at GolfTEC. The business part is hard work, but so is laboring where there's no sense of accomplishment or building equity. I made my choice, and encourage you to look in the mirror to see where your golf career is headed."
Pursue your passion with GolfTEC, raise your hand if you're ready to get serious.
The materials on the website regarding the GolfTEC franchise opportunity are for general information only and not intended to offer a franchise to anyone accessing this site. Offers and sales of a franchise are made only after the delivery of an effective federal disclosure document in compliance with applicable federal and state law.
Before offering franchises for sale in some states, our federal disclosure document may need to be registered and declared effective by the appropriate state regulatory authority. Our federal disclosure document has to be delivered to the offeree within the applicable time frame provided before the sale of a franchise. This franchise is offered only by delivery of a federal disclosure document.